At times of potential crisis, businesses need prompt professional advice. We offer a range of turnaround strategies from providing interim management to strategic merger & acquisition advice.
Services include operational advice to deal with business issues, plus Turnaround Finance advice, to meet the short term, working capital requirements while the turnaround process is implemented.
– Business planning and Strategic reviews.
– Operational and financial performance reviews.
– Security reviews.
– Management effectiveness reviews.
– Identification and implementation of turnaround and exit strategy.
From multi-jurisdictional listed conglomerates and off-shore insolvencies, to the winding up of small, local companies, we provides our clients with the most practical and cost effective insolvency solutions.
We always evaluate all alternatives to formal insolvency and advise directors of their responsibilities, providing assistance, as needed. When formal insolvency is unavoidable, we proceed efficiently and effectively, to protect creditors’ and directors’ positions. In all cases we look to identify avenues of recovery, as far as is possible.
Our insolvency team is authorised by the Official Receiver’s Office and recognised by the Hong Kong Courts to undertake:
– Provisional liquidations to secure assets and/or achieve a corporate rescue.
– Court appointed receiverships and liquidations to secure, investigate and realise assets.
– Voluntary liquidations to effect an orderly winding up.
– Schemes of arrangement, to achieve a commercial settlement of debt and/or a re-listing of
the shell of an insolvent quoted company.
– Personal bankruptcies and individual voluntary arrangements for avoidance of bankruptcy