Main Duties of Company Secretary
The post of Company Secretary is required by statutory. Her duties include reporting to Companies Registry about any change of the company’s structure and key personnel. She is also responsible for preparing board minutes, arranging for annual meeting and providing professional advices in respect of Companies Ordinances.：
– To prepare and submit Annual Return.
– To manage the issues of share transfer, allotment and increase in capital.
– To manage the issues of change company name, change of registered / business address.
– To manage the issues of appointment and resignation of directors / company secretary.
– To manage the issues of change of personal particulars of directors / company secretary.
– To manage the issue of application of deregistration.